Friday by Bob Dylan Friday by Bob Dylan

I liked this, but when I saw the author comments,

I just had to write a review. Vietnam, lol epic. The dead hooker is a nice touch. As monotonous as this is, I keep thinking about it whenever I hear about Friday. Of course, this animation begs the question: what would've happened if Bob Dylan actually wrote the song?

The irony makes this particularly clever, considering that Bob Dylan won a Pulitzer for "lyrical compositions of extraordinary poetic power". Nice rendition.

24 in 24 24 in 24

Well done

I watched you guys make it for a little while, and was really impressed. Hania, you're awesome. James, you're a tank: I've never seen anyone with such focus and drive. I thought the quality was good. Some of my favorites were the ice cream truck, the heads with laser eyes, explosion runner, and the cow. I loved the music with the UFO the most, and I also liked the music for 8 and 10. This project was a great idea. What a cool way to get fans involved! I hope you do similar things in the future, and of course, I can't wait for Tarboy 2!

Katan Katan

Epic

I can see a motivational poster with Katan in it that reads: Epic Flash. I especially like how the story is told without any dialogue. The music selection was perfect. I can't wait for a sequel!

Buns Of Steel Buns Of Steel

This made my day

I stayed up all night doing homework and now it's time for class. The hilarity of this video coupled with my lack of sleep is going to make me laugh the whole time. It's a good thing this was on the treasure hunt or I would've missed out. Awesome movie.

Retard Brother Retard Brother

Sweet

hahaha. This is great. Admittedly the flash is pretty basic, but it's cool. Reminds me of my bro practicing karate. I love the music too.